Chi tiết đề thi

đề thi thpt

bubu27041990
2 lượt thi
Tiếng Anh
Trung bình
(0)
50
61 phút
Miễn phí
Tham gia [Hs Loga.vn] - Cộng Đồng Luyện Thi Trực Tuyến để được học tập những kiến thức bổ ích từ Loga
Câu 1 [27419] - [Loga.vn]

Complete the sentence.We acquire much of our world knowledge through _____.

Câu 2 [28423] - [Loga.vn]

I can’t give you the answer on the _____; I’ll have to think about it for a few days.  

Câu 3 [28300] - [Loga.vn]

Let me please _______ my memory before I get down to answering the questions. 

Câu 4 [54476] - [Loga.vn]

______ they are native to tropical regions, some species of bamboo have adapted to temperate zones

Câu 5 [15739] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

If you _________ less last night, you _________ so bad today.


Câu 6 [28540] - [Loga.vn]

The nurse has to _________  the patients at the midnight. 

Câu 7 [26629] - [Loga.vn]

Complete the sentence.The team _____ a single match so far this season.

Câu 8 [27365] - [Loga.vn]

Complete the sentence.John told me that he _____ his best in the exam _____.

Câu 9 [15056] - [Loga.vn]

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks from 6 to 10.

Researchers in communication show that more feelings and intentions are (6)_______ and received nonverbally than verbally. Mehrabian and Wienerfollowing have stated that only 7% of message is sent through words, with remaining 93% sent nonverbal (7)_______.

Humans use nonverbal communication because:

1. Words have limitations: There are (8)_______ areas where nonverbal communication is more (9)_______ than verbal, especially when we explain the shape, directions, personalities which are expressed nonverbally.

2. Nonverbal signal are powerful: Nonverbal cues primarily express inner feelings while verbal messages deal basically with outside world.

3. Nonverbal message are likely to be more genuine: because nonverbal behaviors cannot be controlled as easily as spoken words.

4. Nonverbal signals can express feelings inappropriate to state: Social etiquette limits what can be said, but nonverbal cues can communicate thoughts.

5. A separate communication channel is necessary to (10)_______ send complex messages: A speaker can add enormously to the complexity of the verbal message through simple nonverbal signals. 

Câu 10 [29540] - [Loga.vn]

A skilled ____ will help candidates feel relaxed.

Câu 11 [26778] - [Loga.vn]

Complete the sentence.I won't be able to meet you next week. I _____ in London for a few days.

Câu 12 [11721] - [Loga.vn]

County legislators called for an update of the safety______for the Darcy Power Plant.

    

Câu 13 [4292] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined part in each of the following questions.

The earth is being threatened and the future looks bad

   

Câu 14 [28669] - [Loga.vn]

He promised to keep …………….us while he was abroad. 

Câu 15 [32604] - [Loga.vn]

I don't know how ____________ this exercise. It's too difficult.

Câu 16 [54696] - [Loga.vn]

The amount Sara earnd was________on how much she sold.

Câu 17 [54746] - [Loga.vn]

Toxic chemicals in the air and land have driven many species to the ________ of extinction.

Câu 18 [3825] - [Loga.vn]

Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct word for each of the blanks.

Researchers in communication show that more feelings and intentions are (1) _______ and received nonverbally than verbally. Mehrabian and Wienerfollowing have stated that only 7% (2) _______ message is sent through words, with remaining 93% sent nonverbal (3) _______. Humans use nonverbal communication because:

1. Words have limitations: There are (4) _______ areas where nonverbal communication is more (5) v than verbal, especially when we explain the shape, directions, personalities which are expressed nonverbally.

2. Nonverbal signal are powerful: Nonverbal cues primarily express inner (6) _______ while verbal messages deal basically with outside world.

3. Nonverbal message are likely (7) _______ more genuine: because nonverbal behaviors cannot be controlled as easily as spoken words.

4. Nonverbal signals can express feelings inappropriate to state: Social etiquette limits (8) _______ can be said, but nonverbal cues can communicate thoughts.

5. A separate communication channel is necessary to (9) _______ send complex messages: A speaker can add enormously to the complexity of the verbal message through simple nonverbal (10) _______.

Câu 7.


Câu 19 [29145] - [Loga.vn]

Tuan painted his bedroom black. It looks dark and dreary. He...........a different color

Câu 20 [3011] - [Loga.vn]

I could see the finish line and thought I was home and dry.


 

Câu 21 [3143] - [Loga.vn]

Fruit and vegetables grew in abundance on the island. The islanders even exported the surplus.

   

Câu 22 [3393] - [Loga.vn]

Researchers are making enormous progress in understanding ………………... 

Câu 23 [4051] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

We managed to get to school in time despite the heavy rain.

  

Câu 24 [4199] - [Loga.vn]

The production of tin ore in the United States is relatively insignificant, ____ less than one hundred tons annually.

   

Câu 25 [11730] - [Loga.vn]

She has just bought______.


Câu 26 [11838] - [Loga.vn]

Choose the most suitable words or phrases to fill in the blanks.

 I _______ for this company for more than 30 years, and I intend to stay here until I retire next year.

  

Câu 27 [11905] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions

I didn't think his comments were very appropriate at the time.


Câu 28 [11956] - [Loga.vn]

How much is this car? – 15,000 dollars. My uncle paid for it by___________.


Câu 29 [12124] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions. I strongly recommend that you should take out an insurance policy in the house for your own peace of mind.

Câu 30 [16228] - [Loga.vn]

People usually can get sufficient _________ of the calcium their bodies need from the food they consume.


Câu 31 [16237] - [Loga.vn]

Kelly wanted to have a live band __________ at her wedding.

 

Câu 32 [16537] - [Loga.vn]

It _________ that many people are homeless after the floods.


Câu 33 [20277] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word OPPOSITE in

meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.

 As a newspaper reporter, she always wanted to get information at first hand.


Câu 34 [20478] - [Loga.vn]

As a(n) _______ girl, she found it difficult to socialize with other students in the class.

  

Câu 35 [23029] - [Loga.vn]

Body language is the potent form of ______ communication


Câu 36 [23079] - [Loga.vn]

He has made little progress at school, ________  ?

Câu 37 [23312] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.

 That is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.


Câu 38 [24359] - [Loga.vn]

Without your help, I ______ the technical problem with my computer the other day.


Câu 39 [24517] - [Loga.vn]

" Don't look so worried!. You should take the leader's comment with ____ ."

Câu 40 [26412] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.  

 Shake a leg or you will miss the train. 

Câu 41 [26416] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.  

 He drives me to the edge because he never stops talking. 

Câu 42 [26767] - [Loga.vn]

Complete the sentence.In  a new culture, many embarrassing situations occurs _____ a misunderstanding.

Câu 43 [28343] - [Loga.vn]

I think you need to ______________your ideas more clearly so that the reader doesn’t get confused. 

Câu 44 [28344] - [Loga.vn]

Susie and Fran _____________us last night, so I had to quickly defrost a pizza. 

Câu 45 [28425] - [Loga.vn]

Failing to submit the proposal on time was _____ for Tom.  

Câu 46 [30836] - [Loga.vn]

The questions are the central point of the whole interview ______ and should be planned in advance.

Câu 47 [41654] - [Loga.vn]

If found ………, our products that you purchase will be refunded without any questions asked..

Câu 48 [52129] - [Loga.vn]

Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word or phrase that is OPPOSITE in meaning in the following question:

 Mr.Smith's new neighbors appear to be very friendly

Câu 49 [52143] - [Loga.vn]

_________ of the financial crisis, all they could do was hold on and hope that things would improve.

Câu 50 [53420] - [Loga.vn]

Choose the word that is CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined part of the sentence:

Carpets from countries such as Persia and Afghanistan often fetch high prices in the United States.

Bảng xếp hạng
Đánh giá, bình luận
Không có đánh giá nào.
Bình luận Loga
0 bình luận
user-avatar
Bình luận Facebook