1. My husband and I both go out to work so we share the_____
2. Most doctors and nurses have to work on a _____ once or twice a week at the hospital
3. Professor Berg was very interested in the diversity of cultures all over the world
4. Socially, the married _____ is thought to be the basic unit of society
5. London is home to people of many _____ cultures
6. This villa is the _____ of my parents
7. Peter, come and give me a hand with cooking
8. When you catch someone's _____ you do something to attract his attention so that you can talk to him
9. Vy found out that he'd been cheating _____ her for a long time
10. Only time will heal the rift between the two families
11. This is the instance where big, obvious non-verbal signals are appropriate.
20. She likes meeting people and travelling so she wants to apply for a _____ of a receptionist or tourist guide
12 . School uniform is compulsory in most of Vietnamese schools.
13. Truong is trying his best to study in hope that he will _____ fame and fortune in the near future.
14. Don't _____ around the bush. _____ to the chase, please!
15. You should concentrate on what the interviewer is saying or asking you
16. San Angelo is a _____ fishing village of Ischia island with a short road which connects San Angelo to Ischia
17. His job was so _____ that he decided to quit it
18. To prepare for your job interview, you should jot down your qualifications and experience as well as some important information about yourself
19. If I weren't so _____ for time, I could help you
21. Can you please tell me some information that _____ to the job?
22. My mum got the _____ end of the stick and thought that Jim was my boyfriend.
23. Let's wait here for her; I'm sure she'll turn up before long.
24. With the dawn of space exploration, the notion that atmospheric conditions on Earth may be unique in the solar system was strengthened
25. He is a _____ boy. He is often kind and helpful to every classmate
26. A number of the kids in my classroom come from _____ homes
27. A _____ flood is a rapid flooding of low-lying areas: washes, rivers, dry lakes and basins
28. After a tie , there are two overtime periods of three minutes each
29. The referee's _____ is the most important in any sport competition.
30. The celebrity wrote a book about his _____ family.
31. A recent survey reveals that the population density in the metropolis is decreasing.
32. Mobile libraries bring books to children in many small communities. These libraries travel from towns to towns in cars, vans or trucks.
34. Lan walked home by herself______ she knew that it was dangerous.
33. My roommates and I _____ a compromise about cleaning the apartment.
35. The heavy rain and wind destroyed many houses and buildings in the town.