UNIT 6: FOLK TALES
PAGE \* MERGEFORMAT 1
Bộ bài tập tiếng anh 6,7,8,9 thí điểm (4 tác giả trong 1 lớp) theo từng unit. ĐÃ FULL 2 KÌ.
-Phần A: Vocabulary (theo từng unit)
-Phần B: Grammar (theo từng unit lấy từ sách luyện chuyên sâu ngữ pháp và bài tập)
-Phần C: Exercises: mỗi unit chia thành 3 test, mỗi test gồm 10-18 bài tập sắp xếp theo trình tự: Phonetics, Vocabulary and Grammar, Reading, Writing ( được tổng hợp từ sách Lưu Hoằng Trí,Bùi Văn Vinh, Mai Lan Hương).
Trong khi tổng hợp mình đã lọc các bài tập trùng nhau giữa sách Lưu Hoằng Trí và Bùi Văn Vinh và 1 số bài tập quá nâng cao.
LIÊN HỆ SĐT ZALO O937-351-107
GIÁ: 450k/4 khối . Kmai còn 299k/4 khối/ mỗi khối 2 kì. Áp dụng cho 20 thầy cô mua đầu tiên.
UNIT 1: LEISURE ACTIVITIES
Hoạt động giải trí
1. adore (v) /əˈdɔː/: yêu thích, mê thích
2. addicted (adj) /əˈdɪktɪd/: nghiện (thích) cái gì
3. beach game (n) /biːtʃ ɡeɪm/: trò thể thao trên bãi biển
4. bracelet (n) /ˈbreɪslət/: vòng đeo tay
5. communicate (v) /kəˈmjuːnɪkeɪt/: giao tiếp
6. community centre (n) /kəˈmjuːnəti ˈsentə/: trung tâm văn hoá cộng đồng
7. craft (n) /krɑːft/: đồ thủ công
8. craft kit (n) /krɑːft kɪt/: bộ dụng cụ làm thủ công
9. cultural event (n) /ˈkʌltʃərəl ɪˈvent/: sự kiện văn hoá
10. detest (v) /dɪˈtest/: ghét
11. DIY (n) /ˌdiː aɪ ˈwaɪ/: đồ tự làm, tự sửa
12. don’t mind (v) /dəʊnt maɪnd/: không ngại, không ghét lắm
13. hang out (v) /hæŋ aʊt/: đi chơi với bạn bè
14. hooked on (adj)=keen on=fond of=interested in yêu thích cái gì
15. It’s right up my street! (idiom) /ɪts raɪt ʌp maɪ striːt/: Đúng vị của tớ!
16. join (v) /dʒɔɪn/: tham gia
17. leisure (n) /ˈleʒə/: sự thư giãn nghỉ ngơi
18. leisure activity (n) /ˈleʒə ækˈtɪvəti/: hoạt động thư giãn nghỉ ngơi
19. leisure time (n) /ˈleʒə taɪm/: thời gian thư giãn nghỉ ngơi
20. netlingo (n) /netˈlɪŋɡəʊ/: ngôn ngữ dùng để giao tiếp trên mạng
21. people watching (n) /ˈpiːpl wɒtʃɪŋ/: ngắm người qua lại
22. relax (v) /rɪˈlæks/: thư giãn
23. satisfied (adj) /ˈsætɪsfaɪd/: hài lòng
24. socialise (v) /ˈsəʊʃəlaɪz/: giao tiếp để tạo mối quan hệ
25. weird (adj) /wɪəd/: kì cục
26. window shopping (n) /ˈwɪndəʊ ˈʃɒpɪŋ/: đi chơi ngắm đồ bày ở cửa hàng
27. virtual (adj) /ˈvɜːtʃuəl/: ảo (chỉ có ở trên mạng)
B. GRAMMAR REVIEW
CÁC ĐỘNG TỪ DIỄN ĐẠT SỰ YÊU THÍCH (VERBS OF LIKING)
1. VERBS OF LIKING:
Động từNghĩa AdoreYêu thích, mê mẩnLoveYêuLike/ enjoy/ fancyThíchDon’t mindKhông phiềnDislike/ don’t likeKhông thíchHate GhétDetest Căm ghét
2.VERBS OF LIKING + V_ING / TO V:
-Khi muốn dùng một động từ chỉ một hàng động khác ở sau động từ chỉ sự thích, ta phải sử dụng danh động từ (V_ing) hoặc động từ nguyên thể co “to” (toV)
1.Verbs + V-ing/ to V
Những động từ đi với cả danh động từ và động từ nguyên thể có “to” mà không đổi về nghĩa
VerbsVerbs + V-ingVerbs +to VLike I like skateboarding in my free timeI like to skateboard in my free timeLove She loves training her dogShe loves to train her dogHate He hates eating outHe hates to eat outPrefer My mother prefers going joggingMy mother prefers to go jogging2. Verbs + V-ing
Những động từ chỉ đi với danh động từ
VerbsVerbs + V-ingAdore They adore eating ice-creamFancyDo you fancy making crafts?Don’t mindI don’t mind cookingDislike Does he dislike swimming?Detest I detest doing housework
BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG CƠ BẢN:
Bài 1: Hoàn thành những câu sau, sử dụng dạng nguyên thể có (to)(toV) của động từ trong ngoặc:
1.Everyone likes (eat)_________ice cream.
2.Do you prefer (read)books in your freetime?
3.I hate(watch)________horror movies?
4.Many people prefer(go)______travelling on holidays.
5.My father loves(play)__________golf with his friends.
6.I prefer (not stay)__________up too late.
7. What does your sister love(do)_________in her spare time?
8.I used to prefer(hang out)_________with my friends at weekend.
9. I think not many people like(listen)________to her music.
10. Teenagers love (surf)_________the web to while away their freetime.
Bài 2: Hoàn thành những câu sau, sử dụng dạng danh động từ (V-ing) của động từ trong ngoặc:
1.My mother dislikes(prepare)_______the meals.
2.Do you enjoy(do)________DIY in your freetime?
3. I detest (have) __________a conversation with John.
4.Do you think Jane prefers(not socialise)___________with other students?
5.I don’t mind(explain)_______the problem again.
6.Ann fancies(listen)___________to songs of her favourite singer.
7.My friend adores(spend)_______time with her cats.
8.I always love(try)________new things when I go travelling.
9.Mr.Smith hates(drive)_________his old car.
10.Anne prefers(not go)_________out too late.
Bài 3:Điền dạng thích hợp của động từ trong ngoặc để hoàn thành các câu sau:
1.Did you enjoy(watch)______the comedy last night?
2.Many people prefer(do)______gardening after their retirement.
3.My cat dislikes(sleep)________on the floor.
4.My father doesn’t mind(work)______hard.
5.My cousin doesn’t like(study)_________Math and Chemistry.
6.They dislike(talk)__________with each other.
7.Jim and Jane don’t fancy(go)__________out tomorrow.
8.Did you hate(eat)______vegetables when you was small?
9.she didn’t prefer(tell)________him about her plan.
10.James enjoys(have)_______dinner in a luxury restaurant.
11.I hope my mother will enjoy(spend)_______time with her grandchildren.
12.Some people enjoy(take)______a shower in the morning.
13.I think your brother won’t mind(lend)________you a helping hand.
14.My boyfriend dislike(wait)____________.
15.What do you detest(do)__________the most?
Bài 4: Dựa vào các từ cho sẵn, viết thành câu hoàn chỉnh:
1.Peter/ prefer/ play/ computer games/ in his free time.
2.You/ hate/ do/ the washing? __________________________________________________________________________________
3.My father/ enjoy/ play/ sports/ and/ read/ books. __________________________________________________________________________________
4.The teacher/ not mind/ help/ you/ with difficult exercises.
5.Jane/ not fancy/ read/ science books. __________________________________________________________________________________
6.Which kind of juice/ you/ dislike/ drink/ the most? __________________________________________________________________________________
7. Ann/ fancy/ do /DIY/ in her free time.
8. My father/ prefer/ not eat/ out.
9.Mr.Smith/ love/ go/ shopping/ at weekend.
10.Everyone/ adore/ receive/ presents/ on their birthday.
BÀI TẬP VẬN DỤNG NÂNG CAO
Bài 5: Đánh dấu(V) trước câu đúng, đánh dấu(X) trước câu sai và sửa lại cho đúng:
1.My sister doesn’t mind to look after my cat.
2.Jim dislikes going to the library because he likes reading books.
3.I prefer to not go out today.
4.I used to like watching cartoons on TV.
5.Does Mrs.Smith enjoy to cook?
6.Mary hates doing the housework and take after her baby sister.
7. In my freetime, I love to do DIY with my sister.
8.Josh detests to socialise with his co-workers.
9.Which movie does he fancy to watch?
10.I prefer hanging out with friends to playing computer games.
Bài 6: Điền dạng đúng của các động từ chcho sẵn vào chỗ trống sao cho hợp lý:
socializedetestSurfWriterelyreadAdoreHang out1.My brother likes__________the Internet looking for new music.
2.I dislike_________too much on other people. I want to be independent.
3.Josh enjoys__________with his classmates after school.
4.My sister and I fancy_______novels when we have free time.
5.He’s very artitic. He enjoys________poems in his free time.
6.James_________talking with his neighbors because he finds them annoying.
7.My uncles loves__________with other people . he has many friends.
8.Ann__________working with children. She’s a teacher.
Bài 7: Khoanh tròn vào đáp án đúng:
Nowadays, leisure activities are totally different from the past. Many people no longer enjoy(1)
------ in outdoor activities after school. In stead, they(2)__________playing computer games or (3) ________the web in their free time. Some people (4)_______too much on computer and the Internet. For example, they prefer(5)______ messages to having a face-to-face conversation with friends. Even when people (6)________out with their friends, they rarely talk but they use their phones to surf web. However, many people dislike the Internet and the(7)________world. They hate to waste time on the computer and(8)______other activities such as reading, shopping or sporting.
1.A.participate B.to participate C. participating D. participates
2.A.fancy B.don’t mind C.dislike D.hate
3.A.sailing B. surfing C.swimming D.diving
4.A.play B.rely C.addict D.use
5.A.send B.to send C.to sending D. sends
6.A.play B.rely C.meet D.hang
7.A.virtual B.real C.fake D.new
8.A.dislike B.detest C.enjoy D.mind
Bài 8: Đọc doạn văn sau và điền (T-true)trước câu đúng với nội dung bài đọc , điền (F-false) trước câu không đúng với nội dung bài đọc:
LEISURE ACTIVITIES IN BRITAIN
The weekends area a time for many leisure activities in Britain. British people often have to work five days a week from Monday to Friday is the precious time for family and friends. People enjoy various indoor and outdoor activities in Britain. According to the EU’s statistical office, British people spend abot 45% of their free time watching television, 24% of their free time socialising , 22-23% on sport and hobbies, and 10% on other activities. Other popular leisure activities are listening to the radio, listening to pre-recorded music, reading, DIY, garedning, eating out and going to the cinema.
The most common leisure activity in the UK is watching television. The average viewing time is 25 hours per person per week. Almost all households have at least one television set. The second most popular activity in Britain is visiting or entertaining friends or relations. Another popular leisure activity is gardening. The British are known as a nation of gardeners. Most people have a garden on their property. Every town in Britain has one or more DIY centers and garden centres. These are like supermarkets for the home and garden. These places are very popular with British home-owners at the weekends.
_______1.People enjoy various indoor activities Britain.
_______2.British people spend more than half of their free time watching television.
_______3.The most common leisure activity in the UK is visiting or entertaining friends or relations.
_______4. All house holds have at least one television set.
_______5.British people are all gardeners.
_______6. All towns in Britain have one or more DIY centers and garden centres.
TEST 1 UNIT 1
I. Find the word which has different sound in the part underlined.
1. A. laughed B. washed C. danced D. played
2. A. beds B. dogs C. porters D. books
3. A. pictures B. watches C. buses D. brushes
4. A. homework B. mother C. open D. judo
5. A. leisure B. eight C. celebrate D. penalty
6. A. fun B. sun C. surf D. cut
7. A. bracelet B. cake C. make D. hat
8. A. although B. laugh C. paragraph D. enough
9. A. comedy B. letter C. princess D. cinema
10. A. high B. sight C. this D. find
11. A. stopped B. agreed C. listened D. cleaned
12. A. meat B. seat C. great D. mean
13. A. call B. land C. fall D. ball
14. A. rather B. them C. neither D. think
II. Choose the words that have the different stress from the others.
1. A. satisfied B. socialize C. volunteer D. exercise
2. A. information B. technology C. community D. activity
3. A. library B. museum C. melody D. favourite
4. A. protection B. addicted C. computer D. goldfish
5. A. skateboard B. sticker C. adore D. leisure
III. Choose the best answer.
1. My dad doesn’t mind my mom from work every day.
A. pick up B. picked up C. picking up D. picks up
2. Using computers too much may have harmful effects your minds and bodies.
A. on B. to C. with D. onto
3. I love the people in my village. They are so and hospitable.
A. friendly B. vast C. slow D. inconvenient
4. Among the , the Tay people have the largest population.
A. groups B. majorities C. ethnic minorities D. ethnic cultures.
5. People in the countryside live than those in the city.
A. happy B. more happily C. happily D. less happy
6. Viet Nam is multicultural country with 54 ethnic groups.
A. a B. an C. the D. A and C
7. We to the countryside two months ago.
A. go B. have gone C. went D. will go
8. What will you do if you the final examinations?
A. will pass B. would pass C. pass D. passed
9. It rained hard. , my father went to work.
A. Therefore B. However C. Because D. So
10. Your sister writes poems and stories, she?
A. does B. doesn’t C. will D. won’t
11. Laura fell asleep during the lesson she was tired.
A. so B. but C. because D. therefore
12. How much do you want?
A. bananas B. eggs C. candies D. sugar
13. Tomorrow the director will have a meeting 8:00 am to 10:00 am.
A. between B. from C. among D. in
14. We will start our trip 6 o’clock the morning.
A. in / in B. at / in C. in / at D. at / at
15. We anything from James since we left school.
A. haven’t heard B. heard C. don’t hear D. didn’t hear
16. You have lived in this city since 1998, ?
A. haven’t you B. didn’t you C. did you D. have you
17. My students enjoy English very much.
A. learn B. learnt C. learning D. to learn
IV. Give the correct form of the following verbs.
1. Mai enjoy crafts, especially bracelets. (make)
2. you ever a buffalo? (ride)
3. The children used to a long way to school. (go)
4. They hate their son texting his friends all day. (see)
5. Do you fancy in the park this Sunday? (skateboard)
V. Complete the sentences with the verb + -ing.
do go play ski swim watch
1. Susan hates boxing but she loves football.
2. I don’t like in the pool at the sports centre.
3. Does she like shopping in the supermarket?
4. Peter loves judo.
5. They enjoy the Olympics on TV.
6. My brother and I really like in the Alps in February.
VI. Match a word in column A with its antonym in column B.
10. confidenta. shy
VII. Supply the correct form of the words in brackets.
1. People in my country are very warm and . (FRIEND)
2. An is a child whose parents are dead. (ORPHANAGE)
3. L.A Hill is a writer. (HUMOR)
4. I’m sorry for the delay. (EXTREME)
5. She looks more than her sister. (BEAUTY)
6. I am enough to have a lot of friends. (LUCK)
7. They enjoy the summer evenings in the countryside. (PEACE)
8. Those cats look . (LOVE)
9. It was of him to offer to pay for us both. (GENEROUSITY)
10. Role-play is in developing communication skills. (HELP)
VIII. Fill in the blanks with suitable prepositions: “in, at, on, after, under, between, beside, out of, above, beneath”.
1. There is a bus station ..................... the end of this road.
2. Keep those medicines ..................... the children’s reach.
3. I lost my keys somewhere ..................... the car and the house.
4. Come ..................... and sit ..................... your sister.
5. D comes ..................... C in the alphabet.
6. The boat sank ..................... the waves.
7. Don’t shelter ..................... the trees when it’s raining.
8. Please put these books ..................... the bookshelf ..................... the desk.
IX. Read the passage, and then decide whether the statements that follow are True (T) or False (F).
In my opinion, using the computer as your hobby can be harmful to both your health and your social life. Firstly, sitting all day in front of the computer can cause health problems such as eye-tiredness and obesity. Secondly you may get irritated easily. Besides, if you use the computer too much, you will not have time for your family and friends. In short, computers should only be used for a limited time.
1. Using the computer too much can make your eyes tired. 1.
2. Using the computer too much is not good for you. 2.
3. We still can spend a lot of time with our family and friends. 3.
4. According to the writer, we can use the computer for a long time. 4.
5. Computers should only be used for a limited time. 5.
X. Read the passage carefully.
I live in a village by Mekong River. Every day, like most of my friends, I walk to school. It is three kilometers away. After class, I often help my mother to collect water from the river and feed the chickens. At the weekend, the villagers often gather at the community hall where there is a TV. The adults watch TV, but more often they talk about their farm work and exchange news. The children run around playing games and shouting merrily. Laughter is heard everywhere.
My father sometimes takes me to the market town nearby where he sells our home products like vegetables, fruits, eggs... He then buys me an ice cream and lets me take a ride on the electric train in the town square. I love those trips.
On starry nights, we children lie on the grass, looking at the sky and daring each other to find the Milky Way. We dream of faraway places.
Answer the following questions.
1. Does the boy like riding on the electric train in the town square?
2. What do the children do on starry nights?
3. Do you like to live in the countryside or in the city? Why?
XI. Read the following passage and choose the correct answer for each gap.
I surf the Internet every day, but I’ve never (1) more than an hour at a time online. I’ve got a laptop and also a smartphone, so I can (2) the Internet anywhere. Today, for instance, I’ve been (3) three times.
Mainly I just (4) my friends. I read online magazines and I look (5) information, too. I also compare prices of things, (6) I’ve never bought anything online because I don’t think it’s safe.
I’m not an Internet addict, but some of my friends (7) . One friend of mine always looks (8) because he spends all night online. Although he’s got a lot of bad marks for the exams, he hasn’t (9) his habits.
In my experience, it’s very useful for people who use the Internet (10) .
1. A. spend B. spending C. spent
2. A. have B. use C. play
3. A. online B. Internet C. computer
4. A. write B. email C. send
5. A. at B. in C. for
6. A. because B. but C. although
7. A. is B. were C. are
8. A. tired B. hard C. happily
9. A. change B. to change C. changed
10. A. sensible B. sensibly C. sensibleness
XII. Put the words in the correct order to make meaningful sentences.
1. look / does / she / what / like?
2. is / she / as / Mai / easy-going / not / as.
3. classroom / to / they / the / outside / the / prefer.
4. time / I / most / my / with / spend / of / Hoa
5. in / sun / the / rises / East / the
6. a / received / Lan / letter / yesterday / her / from / friend.
7. not / get / is / she / to / old / married / enough.
8. long / is / a / girl / she / with / nice / hair.
TEST 2 (UNIT 1)
I.Find the word which has a different sound in the part underlined.
1. A. leisure B.eight C. celebrate D. penalty
2. A. fun B. sun C. surf D. cut
3. A. bracelet B. cake C. cave D. hat
4. A. although B. laugh C. paragraph D. enough
II. Leisure activities. Do the following tasks.
Task 1: Fill in each blank with the verbs below.
play listen to write watch have do
4. : a letter,
5. : the radio,
9. : nothing,